Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Good Set-Up Can Help You Be A Better Trader

What's Your Set-Up Like? Show Us Yours!


I think trading hardware and software are such important tools and are required in helping a trader be more successful. Below are a few of the trading machines I use and the set-ups I have developed that work for me and my style.

My Travel Set-Up
Run 100% Off My Laptop (External DVI Iogear Display Link)

My Desktop Office Set-Up
If you would like to know the specific tech information for each individual set-up, email us at pantheontraders@gmail.com and we will email you back the specs.


Trading should be fun but not having the proper tools, frankly makes it more difficult to be successful. Think of it like this, although NASCAR great "Jimmie Johnson" is an incredible driver, a key reason for his success are the tools he has at his disposal that help him stay competitive, giving him a better chance at incorporating his natural skill to succeed.  If he did not have these tools and was forced to compete in the Daytona 500 driving a minivan, the odds are he would not be a contender and therefore lose out on showcasing his skills. The same applies to use as traders.  We need to make sure that we have the tools to be competitive.  


Give us comments about your trading machines.  Email us pics of your setups and well post them online with the info you want to share with others about how your specific set-up makes you a better trader. Email us at pantheontraders@gmail.com.